This website uses "cookies". A cookie is a small file of unique letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree.
Some cookies are only stored for the duration of your visit to our website. These cookies are known as "session cookies". Others, known as "persistent cookies", may remain stored on your computer after your visit and may be accessed by our website every time you re-visit our website.
Cookies allow us to distinguish you from other users of our website. This helps us to provide you with a good experience when you browse our website and also allows us to improve our website.
We may use essential cookies in order to enable you to receive the services that you request via our website. Without these cookies, services that you have asked for cannot be provided. For example, these cookies may be used on our website to:
- allow you to access secure areas of our website without having to continually log in to the service; and
- remember previous actions you have taken (such as completing an online form) when navigating back to a page in the same browser session.
We may use performance cookies that collect information about how our website is used and to flag to us if an error occurs. These cookies may be used to collect quite detailed technical information such as the last visited website, the number of pages visited, which parts of our website are clicked on and the length of time between clicks. This information may be associated with details such as your IP address, domain or browser information, however, it is analysed only in aggregate with information from other users and not in a way that would directly identify you.
For example, these cookies may be used on our websites to:
- analyse and improve the performance of our website;
- manage the performance and design of our website;
- measure errors presented on our website to improve our service and management complaints; and
- test variations of design to ensure the website appears consistently on our website.
We may use functional cookies that are not essential but enable various helpful features on our website. For example, these cookies may be used on our website to:
- remember the preferences that you selected on a previous visit to the website, such as country/language;
- remember answers to questions our websites have asked you, such as not wishing to take part in a customer satisfaction questionnaire, so that you are not asked again; and
- provide information to allow an optional service to function such as watching an online video.
What are the individual cookies we use?
Below is a list which sets out information about the main types of individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them:
Cookie Name Purpose Google Analytics _utma
These cookies are set by this website.
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site.
The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
Click here for an overview of privacy at Google.
When you access the website, we may also collect information, where available, about your computer for system administration purposes, such as your IP address, operating system and browser type. This information may be combined with the data we collected via the cookies referred to above. This information is statistical data about our users' browsing patterns and generally does not identify our users.
By using the website, you agree that we can store and access the types of cookies referred to in this policy for the purposes described above.
You can set your internet browser so that it will not accept cookies. If you choose not to accept cookies you will still be able to browse our website but you will not be able to take advantage of any of the personalised options, such as registration.
For further information regarding cookies see http://www.allaboutcookies.org
From time to time we may make changes to this policy. We will post a notice of the changes together with the updated policy on the website.